SF CBC Feederwatch
The San Francisco Feederwatch is for anyone that wants to be involved with our Christmas Bird Count from the comfort of their own home.
In order to participate as a San Francisco Feeder Watcher you must:
1. Reside within the SF Count Circle: To see a map of the count circle click here.
2. Have a stationary place to view birds from your home and a set amount of time.
3. Have a way to track and share your observations on the day of the count: December 27, 2023.
If you need tips on how to count birds from home, check out this link.
How To Participate as a Feeder Watcher
1. Create an Account/Login via eBird to track and share your observations. Consider downloading the app for mobile use. (If you do not wish to use eBird, contact the co-compilers for additional resources and instructions)
2. Find a place at home where you can observe birds for a set amount of time.
3. On the day of (December 30), spend a minimum of 15 minutes counting birds from your viewing spot. (Check out this article on how to count birds from home, by clicking here)
Join the San Francisco Christmas Bird Count Dinner
After counting all day, celebrate with us at the San Francisco Christmast Bird Count Dinner at 5:30pm on December 27! We'll be tallying up our species totals and catching up with our fellow counters and birding friends/family over dinner. You can register for the dinner here.
SF Count Compilers – David Assmann and Siobhan Ruck SFCBCOUNT@GMAIL.COM
|Neon CRM by Neon One|